The Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) Calabarzon is now accepting applicants for the position of Jail Officer 1 for the 2022 quota. But before you apply, check first if you are qualified.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR APPOINTMENT TO JAIL OFFICER 1
- A Citizen of the Republic of the Philippines;
- A Person of Good Moral Character;
- Must have passed the neuro-pyschiatric evaluation, medical ex amination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must possess a Baccalaureate Degree from a recognized institution on of learning;
- Must possess appropriate eligibility (Second Level eligibilities: CSE-Professional, RA 1080, and Penology Officer Examination, etc);
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged or dismissed from previous employment;
- Must not have ben convicted by Final Judgement of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
- Must not be less than Twenty-one (21) nor more than Thirty (30) years of age. A waiver for age requirement shall be automatically granted to applicants belonging to the Cultural Communities;
- Must be atleast one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57 m) in height for Male and one meter and fifty-two centimeters (1.52 m) in height for Female:
- A waiver for height requirement shall be automatically granted to applicants belonging to the Cultural Communities;
- Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age, and sex; and
- Must be physically and mentally fit for rigid training.
INITIAL FOLDER REQUIREMENTS FOR J01 APPLICANTS
A. HANDWRITTEN Personal Data Sheet (Revised 2007) duly accomplished
B. PHOTOCOPY of Transcript of Records
C. PHOTOCOPY of College Diploma
D. PHOTOCOPY of Birth Certificate issued by PSA (Bring Original)
E. PHOTOCOPY of Certificate of Eligibility or Board Rating & PRC ID
F. PHOTOCOPIES of Valid Clearances from PERMANENT and RESIDENTIAL Address (NBI, Police, Barangay, MTC, RTC & Prosecutor), bring the Original Copies of your Valid Clearances, 4R Picture
G. PHOTOCOPY of Valid Community Tax Certificate
H. PHOTOCOPIES of certificate/s of previous & present employment (if applicable)
I. PHOTOCOPIES of certificate/s of Seminars/Trainings completed (if any)
J. PHOTOCOPY of Marriage Certificate (if married) and Birth Certificate of Children
K. PHOTOCOPY of Certificate of Confirmation from NCIP/NCMF (if needed) **Four (4) Pieces passport size picture with a nametag
- Contents of BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION -Three (3) COMPUTERIZED Duly Accomplished Personal Data Sheet(Revised 2017)
- Three (3) House Sketch of PERMANENT and RESIDENTIAL Address with LANDMARKS and screenshot from GOOGLE MAP
- Photocopies of Valid Clearances from PERMANENT and RESIDENTIAL Address (NBI, Police, Barangay, MTC, RTC & Prosecutor), bring the Original Copies of your Valid Clearances
- 4R Picture (Whole Body barefoot)
*Bring Two (2) Pieces of passport size picture with a nametag, the result of HEPA B Screening, Ishihara Test (21 Plates), and Visual Acuity Test.
How to apply?
All interested applicants are advised to fill out the link below. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSed-9qsZPGFpWVM42-ctJW24Olvm6Gavj8i15VvLddiTogJwQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
ONLY those who filled out the link will be scheduled for the submission of initial requirements for the application to the rank of Jail Officer 1.
In line with our precautionary measures to prevent the increasing rate of COVID-19 cases within the Province, all interested J01 applicants are advised to send a scanned copy of your complete initial required documents in PDF format (single file) thru email ([email protected]).
ONLY applicants who submitted the complete requirements will be scheduled for a virtual initial assessment.
How much is the monthly salary of Jail Officers?
Monthly Salary for Jail Officers:
Base: P29, 668
Gross: P37, 448
Source BJMP Calabarzon
For your questions and concerns, message the Official Facebook Page of BJMP Calabarzon.