The Bureau of Jail Management and Penology BJMP Region XI will now be accepting applications for Jail Officer 1 quota for 2021.
- A Citizen of the Republic of the Philippines
- A Person of good moral character;
- Must have passed the neuropsychiatric evaluation, medical examination and drug test for the purpose of determining his/her physical and mental health;
- Must possess a baccalaureate degree from a recognized institution of learning;
- Must possess the appropriate civil service eligibility;
- Must not have been dishonorably discharged of dismissal for cause from previous employment;
- Must not have been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude;
- Must not be less than twenty-one (21) nor more than thirty (30) years of age. Provided, that a waiver for age requirement shall be automatically granted to applicants belonging to the cultural communities;
- Must be at least one meter and sixty-two centimeters (1.62m) in height for male, and one meter and fifty-seven centimeters (1.57m) for female: provided that a waiver for height requirement shall be granted to applicants belonging to the cultural communities; and
- Must weigh not more or less than five kilograms (5kgs) from the standard weight corresponding to his/her height, age and sex.
Salary for Jail Officer 1
- PHP 37.488.00+ STARTING SALARY (Gross Monthly Salary)
REQUIREMENTS FOR JO1 APPLICANTS
A. Original 2 Copies of Personal Data Sheet (2017)
B. Photocopy of Transcript of Records and C.A.V from CHED/School
C. Photocopy of College Diploma
D. Photocopy of Birth Certificate from PSA
E. Authenticated Copy of Eligibility (Civil Service Professional, RA 1080, Penology Officer of PD 907)
Note: If PRC passer attached authenticated PRC ID if CSC passer authenticated Certificate of Eligibility
F.Clearances: Barangay, NBI, Police, Fiscal, MTC & RTC- photocopy
G. Photocopy of Marriage Certificate from PSA (if married)
H. Sketch of Residence/Locality
I. Certificate from National Commission on Indigenous People (NCIP) or Certification from Bureau of External Relations (BER/NCMF for ISLAM) if needed
Note: 1. Submit all requirements in Biue Folder with tabbing 2. Bring 1 passport size ID picture
How to apply?
You may submit your applications via online, by mail or you may drop your applications at the nearest BJMP jail unit in your locality.
All baccalaureate degree holders with the appropriate eligibility are welcome to apply!
For online applications, please submit the scanned copies of the required documents in PDF format at
Source: BJMP Region XI