- (1) Project Officer II (Environmental and Social Safeguards Coordinator)
- (1) Project Officer II (Risk Communication Specialist)
- (1) Project Officer (Vaccine Specialist)
- (1) Senior Project Assistant (Environmental Specialist)
- (1) Senior Project Assistant(Social Specialist)(1) Project Assistant II (Accounting Specialist)
- (1) Project Assistant II (Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant)
Interested Applicants may send their applications via email at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org or you can bring in the following at Ground Floor, Building 3, Department of Health, Rizal Avenue, Sta. Cruz, Manila.
- 1. Letter of Intent indicating the position title you are applying for (addressed to MARIA SOLEDAD Q. ANTONIO, MD, PhD, MPH, DPAFP, CESE, Director IV, Bureau of International Health Cooperation)
- 2. One (1) copy of Curiculum Vitae
- 3. Four (4) copies of accomplished and duly signed Personal Data Sheet Form (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- 4. Four (4) copies of accomplished and duly signed Work Experience Sheet Form (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017)
- 5. One (1) copy of Transcript of Records6. One (1) copy of Diploma7. Copy of Certificate of Trainings
Deadline of Submission will be on May 19, 2021. Please note that they will no longer entertain applicants who have incomplete requirements and will not accept applications after the said deadline. For further information, you may view the following vacant positions here: https://bit.ly/3uE4RKu .