The Department of Human Settlements and Urban development has 240 positions open nationwide.
You may visit https://dhsud.gov.ph/careers/ for the complete list of vacancies.
Interested applicants shall submit their application through this link: https://tinyurl.com/29shpf9v on before June 11, 2022.
1. Applicants must be Filipino citizens and must meet the minimum requirements of the vacant position(s).
2. Applicants should indicate/specify the item number, title of the position applied for, and the name of the office and division where the vacancy is.
3. All items should be answered properly and completely, e.g., “inclusive dates (mm/dd/year – mm/dd/year)”, etc.
4. Likewise, applicants should have a soft copy of CSC Personal Data Sheet and Work Experience Sheet at hand to be uploaded to the system for the application to proceed.
5. Applications will be accepted on or before the deadline; applications received beyond the last day of posting will not be acted upon.
6. INCOMPLETE and UNCLEAR copies of job application requirements shall NOT be processed. It is essential for these documents to be clear for the initial evaluation of applications.
7. Interested and qualified applicants, including next-in-rank personnel, shall signify their interest in writing. Submit the following documents (in PDF File Format) via online application on or before the deadline of submission:
• Cover Letter/Letter of Intent (indicate the following: Position Title and Item Number)
• Updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) (Civil Service Commission Form No. 212) with Work Experience Sheet (http://bit.ly/CSCForm212)Affix signature on each page of the PDS and attach a photo or thumbmark on the last page
• CSC Eligibility/PRC License/Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP), etc.e.g. CSC Certificate of Eligibility, Certificate/License/ID – Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC), Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP), etc.
• Scanned copy of DiplomaScanned copy of Transcript of Records
• Scanned copy of Signed Performance Rating (2 periods) if available
• Scanned copy of Training Certificates (relevant only to the position) – maximum of 5 certificates
8. Courier/walk-in applicants shall also fill up the online job application.
9. We will review the completeness of your job application requirements before we evaluate your qualifications. Incomplete and unclear copies will NOT be processed. It is essential for these documents to be clear for the initial evaluation of applications. We receive many applications per position, so we appreciate your patience while we take the necessary time to review each application.