Do you want to open an account with LandBank? It is now possible to do so online through the Digital Onboarding System (DOBS). Must faster, less hassle, and more convenient. You can fill out account opening forms online before going to the nearest branch of LandBank.
What is LANDBANK’s Digital Onboarding System (DOBS)?
DOBS allows individual and institutional clients to conveniently apply for an account with LANDBANK by filling out digital account opening forms prior to proceeding to the Branch for the account opening process.
LandBank Open Account Online application
- Visit the website of LandBank by typing in your browser www.landbank.com. Browse down and you will see “Explore our Services”.
- Select the “Online account opening and updating”.
- At the Land Bank DIgital Onboarding System Page, click the “Apply Now” button.
- Choose the type of account you want to open and tick the box to agree with the terms and conditions.
- Click the “Proceed with Application” button.
- Provide all the required details in the account information area and click the “I’m not a robot” checkbox. Click the “Proceed with Application” to continue filling out the entire application form.
- Review all your answers and ensure that all details provided are correct. Check the box again to agree with the terms and conditions and click “Submit”.
- After submitting the application form, take note of your application number since it is needed when you visit the branch.
- Visit the branch with 1 valid ID and an initial deposit to complete your application.
Does my online application have an expiration?
You have 30 days to go to any branch to complete your account opening application. If you were not able to visit the LandBank branch with the given time frame, you need to re-apply through DOBS or you may opt to directly go to LandBank to open an account
Also Read: Got your Landbank ATM Card suspended? Here’s what to do.
LandBank open account requirements
You just need an internet connection and a Personal Computer to open an account online. However, you still need to visit the branch to complete your application and you will need to bring one valid ID, initial deposit money, and your application number.
For online transactions, you can opt to enroll your Landbank in LBPIaccess.