The Office of Civil Defense runs the Philippines’ civil defense and DRRM programs to build safer and resilient communities. It announces its job vacancies nationwide. If you are interested to apply, prepare your requirements and read the qualifications below.
OFFICE OF CIVIL DEFENSE HIRING
The Office of the Civil Defense is hiring nationwide. Refer to the PDF below for the available vacancies.
How to apply?
All interested and qualified applicants should submit the following documents through e-mail at [email protected] using the email subject (LAST NAME – POSITION APPLYING FOR – DIVISION/SERVICE/UNIT) not later than NOVEMBER 7, 2021:
1. Application Letter addressed to :
MR. RONNIEL JAYSON S. MAGO
Acting Director I / Chief, Human Resource Management and Development Division
Office of Civil Defense
Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo, Quezon City
2. UPDATED and FULLY ACCOMPLISHED Personal Data Sheet and Work Experience Sheet with a recent passport-sized picture which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
3. Performance rating for the last rating period (for government employees);
4. Photocopy of Training Certificates;
5. Photocopy of Transcript of Records; and
6. Copy of Valid NBI Clearance