The Presidential Communications Operations Office is the premier arm of the Executive Branch in engaging and involving the citizenry and the mass media in order to enrich the quality of public discourse on all matters of governance and build a national consensus thereon.
They announce on their Official Facebook account that they are hiring. If you are interested to apply, see the qualifications and requirements below.
The Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) is looking for dedicated personnel to join its team.
Kindly check this link: bit.ly/PCOOHiringOct to know more about the positions.
How to apply?
Interested applicants must submit the following requirements either hand in or send through courier or email application to:
Cindy K. San Pedro Administrative Officer V (HRMO III) 7th Floor Times Plaza Bldg. U.N. Ave., Ermita, City of Manila [email protected]
1. Personal Data Sheet (CS Form 212-PDS Revised 2017) with Work Experience sheet, PDS must be notarized;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/ratings/license;
4. Photocopy of the transcript of Records and Diploma; and
5. Photocopy of Certificate/s of Training/Seminars attended.
Deadline for Submission of Application
The submission of applications is until 10 November 2021.