The Philippine Navy needs medical professionals such as nurses, medical technicians, radiation technicians, pharmacists, and social workers.
According to the Philippine navy recruitment, if you are interested to apply, you may signify your intention and applications will be accommodated online (website, email, etc…). The recruitment process will be scheduled and disseminated.
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Records TOR
- PSA Birth Certificate
- 2×2 ID picture (white tshirt round neck with white background)
- 18-34 years old
- Natural Born Filipino Citizen with good moral character
- Unmarried and with no child support
- Height of at least 5 feet.
Address: Navy Personnel Management Center NSJF, Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City.
Email: [email protected]
For questions and inquiries you may contact them at: