The Philippine National Police in Region 9 announces the non-uniformed personnel vacant positions for July 2020.
A total of 48 jobs will be open for applicants. If you want to be a part of the PNP as Non-uniformed personnel, then don’t miss out on this opportunity.
PNP NUP hiring Region 9
1. Application Letter addressed to the Regional Director thru PRO9 NUP HRMPSB (indicate the position title, plantilla item no. and place of assignment applying for)
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at
3. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
4. Photocopy of certificate of Eligibility/rating/license
5. Photocopy of 2 consecutive performance rating (IPCR)
6. Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate
Interested and qualified applicants may submit their documents
not later than August 7, 2020, at Camp Col Romeo A. Abendan,
Mercedes, Zamboanga City, or through courier.
For more information, you can visit the Facebook Page of PNP Police Regional Office 9, or contact them at 09773102365 (globe) 09612977064 (smart).