The Professional Regulation Commission(PRC) on Monday announces the postponement of the May and June 2020 Scheduled Licensure examination.
In accordance to Republic Act No. 11469 (s.2020) or the Bayanihan to Heal As One-Act declaring a State of National Emergency over the entire country and the declared extension of the imposed Luzon-wide Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) as well as the imposed Local Community Quarantines in the Visayas and Mindanao regions, the PRC decided to postpone the scheduled board exams on May and June.
This is to ensure the safety of all the examinees and also the employees of the PRC.
What Licensure exams are postponed?
The following board exams are postponed:
- Civil Engineer Licensure Examination (May 3-4, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Chemical Engineers (May 6-8, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Certified Public Accountants (May 10,17-18, 2020)
- Dentists Licensure Examination (Written and Practical) (May 12-14, 26-29, 2020)
- Dental Hygienists Licensure Examination (Written & Practical)(May 21-22, 2020)
- Nurses Licensure Examination (May 31-June 1, 2020)
- Criminologists Licensure Examination (June 7-9, 2020)
- Environmental Planners Licensure Examination (June 11-12, 2020)
- Licensure Examination for Interior Designers (June 23-25, 2020)
The new schedule will be announce by the PRC on its official website and Social Media Accounts. Examinees are advised to wait for further announcements.
PRC also extends the deadlines for the Filing of Applications for the Licensure Examinations set from April 15, 2020 to April 30, 2020. The new set of deadlines will be announced later. Check the website of the PRC for more details.
Additionally, the validity of the Professional Identification Card (PICs) of all professionals expiring while the community quarantine is ongoing is also extended.