The Forest Management Bureau of the DENR provides technical guidance through policies and programs, to the central and field offices for the effective protection, development, and conservation of forestlands and watersheds.
Forest Management Bureau hiring
They are hiring for the following positions:
Supervising Forest Management Specialist
Senior Forest Management Specialist
Forest Management Specialist I
Financial Analyst II
See the PDF below for qualifications, training, and other details.
How to apply
Interested applicants may submit the following requirements to [email protected] :
1. Signed application letter (signifying the Position Title and Item Number applied for and its date of publication);
2. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) and Work Experience Sheet which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
3. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
4. Original copy of authenticated Certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
5. Original copy of the authenticated Transcript of Records and Diploma; and
6. Copy of Certificates of Training programs completed
1. Applications with INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT be ENTERTAINED.
2. Applicants will receive instructions via email on the next steps regarding their application.
𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀, 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗹𝘆 𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝘁 their 𝘄𝗲𝗯𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗲: