The Western Mindanao State University WMSU releases the schedule for the College Entrance Exam CET for SY 2021-2022.
The application will start on Monday, January 25, 2021. Those with incomplete requirements will not be entertained.
WHO MAY TAKE THE WMSUCET?
1. Senior High School students of the Department of Education accredited schools expecting to graduate at the end of school year 2020-2021.
2. Senior High School Graduates who are not yet enrolled in college
3. Those who failed in the WMSU-CET prior to School Year 2020-2021 and are not yet enrolled in college.
WMSU CET REQUIREMENTS
1. Barangay Clearance and Medical Certificate.
2. A. For Senior High School graduating students – Certification from the school principal/registrar that certifies the applicant is currently enrolled as grade 12 student and a candidate for graduation.
B. For Senior High School Graduates – original and photocopy of senior high school card.
C. For Transferees/Shiftees- endorsement from the WMSU Dean of Admission and a photocopy of the Transcript of Records. 3. Correctly accomplished WMSU-CET application form.
4. Two identical copies of 2″ x 2″ photo taken recently with NAME TAG. Selfie is not accepted.
WHERE TO GET THE FORMS?
You may get the Application forms from:
a. your school Contact Person;
b. the Contact Person at your respective Test Centers;
c. Testing and Evaluation Center (WMSU Main Campus).
WHERE TO FILE?
Submit your fully accomplished WMSU-CET application form with complete requirements to:
- Senior High School Graduating Students – School Contact Person
- Senior High School Graduates – WMSU Testing and Evaluation Center
WMSU CET Schedule 2021
|TEST DATE||TEST CENTER|
|February 07, 2021|
February 14, 2021
April 11, 2021
|WMSU Main Campus Z.C.|
|February 19, 2021||Curuan National High School|
Vitali National High School
Ramon Enriquez National High School
|February 27-28, 2021||WMSU Ipil Campus|
WMSU Naga Campus
WMSU Malangas Campus
|March 13-14, 2021||WMSU Mabuhay Campus|
WMSU Diplahan Campus
WMSU Aurora Campus
WMSU Molave Campus
|March 20-21, 2021||WMSU Olutanga Campus |
WMSU Alicia Campus
WMSU Siay Campus
WMSU Imelda Campus
|April 03-04, 2021||WMSU Pagadian Campus|
|April 04, 2021||WMSU Tungawan Campus|
|April 18, 2021||WMSU Main Campus (Transferees/Shiftees)|
IMPORTANT REMINDER: CET can be taken only ONCE in a school year. If you take the CET twice, you will be automatically DISQUALIFIED.
For Inquiries, contact us 09195895930 or 09756718671
Inquiries thru text, call or email will be answered Mondays to Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm only.
Source: WMSU Official Facebook Page