The Western Mindanao State University WMSU releases the schedule for the College Entrance Exam CET for SY 2022-2023.
The application will start on November 8, 2021. Those with incomplete requirements will not be entertained.
WHO MAY TAKE THE WMSUCET?
- Senior High School students of the Department of Education accredited schools expecting to graduate at the end of school year 2021-2022.
- Senior High School Graduates who are not yet enrolled in college.
- Those who failed in the WMSU-CET prior to School Year 2021-2022 and are not yet enrolled in college.
- Those who are enrolled in other HEIs but have the intention to transfer to WMSU.
- Those enrolled in WMSU but have the intention to shift to another program.
- Barangay Clearance and Medical Certificate.
- A. For Senior High School graduating students – Certification from the school principal/registrar that certifies the applicant is currently enrolled as grade 12 student and a candidate for graduation.
- B. For Senior High School Graduates original and photocopy of senior high school card. C. For Transferees/Shiftees- endorsement from the WMSU Dean of Admission and a photocopy of the Transcript of Records.
- Correctly accomplished WMSU-CET application form.
- Two identical copies of 2″ x 2″ photo taken recently with NAME TAG. Selfie is not accepted.
WHERE TO GET THE FORMS?
You may get the Application forms from:
a. your school Contact Person;
b. the Contact Person at your respective Test Center,
c. Testing and Evaluation Center (WMSU Main Campus).
WHERE TO SUBMIT?
Submit your fully accomplished WMSU-CET application form with complete requirements to:
Senior High School Graduating Students School Contact Person
Senior High School Graduates – WMSU Testing and Evaluation Center
WMSU CET Schedule 2022
Here is the schedule for the WMSU College Entrance Test SY 2022-2023 including the Test Center.
|TEST DATE||TEST CENTER|
|WMSU Main Campus Z.C.|
|December 11-12,2021||WMSU Ipil Campus |
WMSU Naga Campus
WMSU Tungawan Campus
|December 18-19,2021||WMSU Molave Campus |
WMSU Aurora Campus
|January 8-9,2022||WMSU Pagadian Campus|
WMSU Siay Campus
|January 15-16,2022||WMSU Mabuhay Campus|
WMSU Olutanga Campus
WMSU Imelda Campus
|January 22-23,2022||WMSU Alicia Campus |
WMSU Diplahan Campus
WMSU Malangas Campus
|January 29-30,2022||Isabela, Basilan Lamitan, Basilan Notre Dame of Bongao,Tawi-Tawi|
|February 5-6,2022||Curuan National High School Vitali National High School Ramon Enriquez NHS, Labuan|
|February 20,2022||WMSU Main Campus (Transferees/Shiftees)|
IMPORTANT REMINDER: CET can be taken only ONCE in a school year. If you take the CET twice, you will be automatically DISQUALIFIED.
For Inquiries, contact 0936 708 1103 or 0936 708 1092
Inquiries thru text, call or email will be answered Mondays to Fridays 8:00am to 5:00pm only.
Source: WMSU Official Facebook Page